Tuesday, March 07, 2006

no jokes...

vi allego un divertente scambio di mail tra me e Ralph ( il mio prof a Boulder).
Sandro scrive:

Hi Ralph,

the California weather seems not to be as pleasant as I would said. We got
a very rainy week-end here! Anyway I will leave quite soon. I booked a flight
for sunday, I will arrive to Denver at 8.40 pm. I hope that is not too late
for you. By the way I bought a 1 stop flight that goes through Las Vegas, so
most probably I will be richer once I get to Denver.
[...]



Ralh risponde (mettendo in cc la pinardi e il professore di
santa cruz:

7 Mar 2006

Dear Alessandro,

I forgot to comment on your plan to stop in Las Vegas
en route to Boulder this weekend. I don't think it is
a wise idea to gamble all of your travel money at once.
Please just use the Euros from Nadia for this purpose.

Ciao!
Ralph


morale della favola:
no jokes...

Comments:
Ahhhhh ma sei in confidenza estrema con il tuo Prof!!!! Comunque anche lui mi sembra di spirito!!!!
Ci si sente.

OT- Ma commento solo io su sto blog??? Mi sembra di far dei monologhi!!!
 
nicolo sei nominato d'ufficio supporter #1.
in quanto supporter #1 sei automaticamente
elevato al livello contributor #1.
ora ti aggiunto alla lista dei contributor.
come devo fare?
 
Non ne ho la più pallida idea!!!
 
Off Topic Ha funzionato il tuo invito Sandro, sono riuscito a postare. Nei prossimi giorni mi impegnerò maggiormente!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?